The cost of orthodontic treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
Each available payment option will be discussed with you, so you are able to make the best choice for you and your smile.
• Affordable payment plan that fits your needs.
• Flexible interest free in-house (0%) financing to pay your treatment fee with a down payment followed by monthly payments.
• Discount for payment of your portion of the fee (does not apply with any other discounts).
• Family discount when second family member starts comprehensive treatment
• Fee quotes include all cost from beginning to end and one set of retainers
• No charge for loose bands and brackets
• Free retainer replacement for one year following band removal
• Accept most major credit cards, flex spending cards, and insurance plans
• No transaction fee for credit cards
Our office staff is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is separate form regular dental insurance.
We can only estimate your coverage and cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have regarding your insurance coverage.